Why Us?To be Young, Gifted, Free without
Opportunity is a devils gift. The failure
to grant that opportunity is a crime”
“high talent – high risk”
AMC funds underprivileged scholars that currently reside in the Republic of South Africa and that are in need of financial assistance academic scholarships.
Why there is a need for us?
- Absent Fathers
- Negative role models
- Elevated school dropout rate
- Unemployable black youth
- Support identity development and their future roles in society and the family unit.
- Lack of community resources promotes poverty of human development
- Poor quality education
- Lost hope, small dreams
What we hope for/Our Aim:
- To restore African mens and women’s dignity, pride and self worth.
- To enable the young, free and gifted to become social change agents.
- To enable the gifted and free youth to get out of poverty and gain mental, economical, political and spiritual freedom.
- Respect for self and others
- Accountability to self and others
- Responsible for self and others
- Deliberate Practise/Hardworking
- Promote excellence